Check out where we have stayed in this region.
The pacific region includes the states of Washington, Oregon, and California. We may not have a campground that we recommend in every one of these states. That is because we only want to share the campgrounds that we truly enjoyed our stay. This means that they will have a great price, be very family friendly or both.
These campgrounds are only suggestions. We do advise our readers to do their own research on any of these places. The reason for this is that things can change quickly sometimes and while we enjoyed our stay it is up to you to decide what you are looking for in a campground. Below is a list of the places we enjoyed in this region. Please click on the link to get more information on the campground you are interested in.
Forks, WA 98331
1501 RICE ROAD (I-5 EXIT 76)
CHEHALIS, WA 98532
29 RV spaces-various sizes – first come, first served basis
1 picnic table in each RV space
Spaces 9-12 have 30 and 50 AMP service
All sites are back in
Pay showers in the restrooms (.25 cents)
Sewage dump included in camping fee/$3.00 for non-campers
20024 Silver Falls Hwy SE
Sublimity, OR 97385
- 124 individual campsites
- No water—be sure to bring your own
- Pit toilets
- Rock formations and Joshua trees
- Access to the Skull Rock Nature Trail
- Nearby climbing areas including Conan’s Corridor, Sky King Rock, New Sage Rock, Nuclear Reactor Rock, and Zebra Cliffs
- Sites that can accommodate a maximum overall combined RV length (including a towed vehicle) of 35 feet are sites 1, 2, 42-44, 71, 77, 78, 82-94, 123, and 125.