Check out where we have stayed in this region.
The east south central region includes the states of Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, and Mississippi. We may not have a campground that we recommend in every one of these states. That is because we only want to share the campgrounds that we truly enjoyed our stay. This means that they will have a great price, be very family friendly or both.
These campgrounds are only suggestions. We do advise our readers to do their own research on any of these places. The reason for this is that things can change quickly sometimes and while we enjoyed our stay it is up to you to decide what you are looking for in a campground. Below is a list of the places we enjoyed in this region. Please click on the link to get more information on the campground you are interested in.
Wiseman Park Rd
Lynchburg, TN 37352
RVs only, All ages, No tent, 775 ft elev, 1 full hookups, electric, water hookups, 20/30/50 amp, water, toilets, dump, bring Y splitter for shared water spigots
1922 County Road 146
Jemison, AL 35085
Campground features several full hookup sites with water power and sewage. Each RV site has plenty of room for privacy, a level concrete slab, concrete patio, fire ring, and picnic table
- All sites have 30 and 50 amp service
- The campsites are approximately 3/10 of a mile from Minooka Lake.
- Sites are 32 and 50 ft long. Please specify when reserving a spot which size will be needed.
Huntsville, AL 35801
- 30amp service
- Two bath houses with washer and dryer, $2.00 fee if not camping.
- Dump station, $2.00 fee if not camping.
- 59 water & electric sites.
- 15 Back in full hook up sites.
- Four double buddy sites.
- Two pull through water & electric sites.
- Two pull through full hook up sites.
- 21 Primitive tent campsites
- Pavilion for events